Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Encinitas CA













Just a few pics of wonderful Encinitas southern Ca. I journey here after the visit in Santa Barbara with my good friend Michelle Blumberg ( in pic ),before heading to San Antonio for the Fulbright enrichment senimar. Michelle teaches in the NAROPA university contemplative education program. We had much to share and it was a good time to do some writing and thinking before heading east again( well south east ). It was just gorgeous weather and her parents live on the ocean. ( pic from deck ).
Michelle also works with global villiage learning and I shared about digital stories with her and with another person she works with in the area of social services. I had hoped to meet with Peter levine " waking the Tiger " , to learn more about his work with trauma" somatic experiencing " . Unfortunately I was unable to do so. otherwise it was a good visit. more soon. I have a new computer and soon will add more updates and also some good web links for more indigenous issues and sites I would like to share. My old one was limiting , slow and clunky. technology is great , but you need the equipement. I am always interested in this aspect of the " digital divide".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home