Monday, September 18, 2006

trouble in blog land


Hello all ,

Just to let you know, I seem to have some trouble with this layout. I sometimes post and things are fine and I edit everything and then hit the "post tab" , then look and things are not how they should be. I have deleted the last post of the grand canyon and the white mountain info ' text " seemd to then merge . I apologise to you all if this is the case when you go to view. I will try to solve it before my next post. In the meantime , have patience , do your best to follow along. I think the technology is imperfect. Or, It could be me , I admit it. Oh well , always more to learn.

oh and here is picture of a little puppy we rescued. we called her COCO PERRO. isn't she sweet!

2 Comments:

At 10:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Samia, what a fantastic journey and relief to see the connections that you find. You are an incredible ambassador.

 
At 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont know how to contact you please email. p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home