Wednesday, May 09, 2007

RED ink student magazine from University of ARIZONA

http://www.redinkmagazine.com/

Just to announce this excellent publication put out by students of the American Indian studies program at UA. Please go and have a look . They have back issues available as well as online information to get a subscription or support them in the work they do. This is a really high quality work and the efforts of Eddie and others involved has made this a resource of living culture.This current issue focuses on issues of representation , art and Taboo. Have a look ! ENJOY.

I have not yet worked out on this blog how ot hyper link, when I do I will post links so you have less searching.

6 Comments:

At 7:18 AM , Blogger austin said...

Hi Samia,

Hope all is well with you.

here's a link to the help page to get your links going
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41379&topic=8915

Natx

 
At 10:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Samia!! Well done old girl! Hope to catch up with you soon ay! Looking to update myself with where you are at these days.

Love to ya
JudyKaye

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger Cindy Castella said...

Dear Samia,
I am so proud of the work you are engaged in and wish you the very best of luck. You once came and addressed the Master Of Indigenous Studies Wellbeing group in Ballina in which I was facilitating at the time. We never had a real change for meaningful communication that day, but I am excited to watch your site and the photos are just awesome. Best of luck with it all.
Cindy

 
At 12:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Judykaye and cindy , nice to hear from you both. how about send me your emails. you can post them here and then I can reply.

samia

 
At 5:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Samia,

I was just wandering around Southern X website and came across you, I am at Kingscliff High School as an AEA.

Thankyou for your inspiration during the course. Hope to see you again!

Colin Appo

 
At 12:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is a very interesting post, and the comments are also fantastic to read. I’ll have to have a little re-think about my own contact form on our new website, as this poses some interesting questions!
online marketing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home